Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The 2nd Question : What can you do in the following situation?

Suppose you get a phone call from the wrong number. While you confirm who the caller is, you happen to know he/she is your first lover. In this situation what can you do? You'd better make a small comment within 2~4 sentences.





5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Robert,
Your question seems to be very interesting. It reminds me of your 'first love' story that you told us before.
If that happened to me, I would be really pleased with it. If he didn't get married yet, I would like to meet him again.

Jason said...

Hi, Robert.
Oh, she is more beautiful than I expected. But I would ignore the call because I wouldn't have broken up with her if I hadn't understand why we had to break up. On my second thought, I'd rather meet her and find out she is getting along happily because I want her to.

hanah said...

Robert !!! It's time to get off you first love. Your wife is the best one who you shoud love forever. Sometimes we love because we should do....

Anonymous said...

Hello, Robert.
very interesting question!
If I were in that situation, I would ignore him and hang up the phone as soon as possible, but naturally. I didn't want to be involved with him.

jaejoon said...

If I got that call from my ex-girlfriend, I would be happy and excited, and I would meet her without telling my wife. Somebody say it can be unfaithful and dangerous, but I am confident about myself, so I can manage problems and enjoy the time together with my ex. It'd be an interesting experience. but I wonder if it would happen to me or not.