Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Q1 : What is the best photo taken among five ones?

I think we had a nice day ! Today I took many pictures of my classmates for my first question. Before I gave you this question, I chose the best 5 pictures among all the pictures I took today. Can you choose best one of best photos taken? If you can do that with small comments why you should choose it, I'll appreciate you very much. I also want you to judge from technological aspects not from appearance. From now, look at the five photos! Compare! And choose one! I will prepare a small prize for the best comment. And I am so sorry that I couldn't take pictures of some guys - Nina, Amanda, Justine, and Captain.






5 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Robert,
Great photos and a wonderful question. You have obviously spent some time working with computers before.

I think I like the composition of the first photo of Donna because she's not looking at the camera and she's smaller in the frame so I got a sense that she was part of her surroundings. I'm curious to read what others think.

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking a picture of me. It looks very natural. I think you are a good photographer.
Thank you. In my opinion, my picture is the most wonderful, isn't it? ~~~

Jason said...

Hi, Robert.
Taking a walk in the shade along the gentle slope in Munkyeongsejae was so good. Thank you, Robert, for taking nice pictures of us. You have such a nice camera and took such a nice pictures that you really look like a professional photographer. All the models in the pictures are so beautiful, having natural looks and bright smiles except the last one. It is difficult for me to choose one of the best pictures.

Grace(Jeong A) said...

I really appreciate your taking pictures of me. Thanks to you, I ould get one of the best photoes of myself. What is more, you helped me to download my photo on my blog. Thank you again. The answer to your question - Donna's picture is quite different from others'. She doesn't seem to notice that she was being taken.so natural. How about applying for any photo contest?

Anonymous said...

Dearest Robert,
The third photo is, in my humble opinion, the best of the five. It has a wonderful spontanous look to it, a bright attitude and a nice simple composition.
Sincerly yours,
Patricia Pembrook