I feel really thankful about my 6th question. I thought our male classmates also have many strong points individually. I'm really proud of being a member of Class 2. You all always impress me with engergetic activities like today's evening activity. Honestly, I got an inspiration from Nicole's question about my question. As for me, I have had only a great heroine since my young age. Her name is Julie Christie of Dr. Zhivago . Even today, I cannot forget the impression and feeling close to a shock when I saw the movie for the first time. Even though she got very old, I still want to see her on the screen.
You can take a look at her past and present through 2 photos.
You can take a look at her past and present through 2 photos.
3 comments:
Hi Robert,
I would answer this question in two ways. I admire Leonardo DiCaprio as an actor because of his strong environmental beliefs but I admire Johnny Dep for his diverse body of work in acting.
Hi, Robert
As you are proud of our class members, I'm proud of you. You have showed us love and devotion.
I remember the movies which I liked when I was young. Although I haven't thought they are my ideal types,I would choose some actresses I liked. One is an actress who played as the name of Natasha in a war movie. Another is Sophie Marsso who was a French actress...
My ideal actor or entertainers are 장동건 and Richare Gere. I like 장동건 not only he is handsome but also he has right attitude as human being. I can't hear any rumors about him except going Room Saloon-it's not so bad.
I like Richard Gere because he gets more attractive as becoimg older. It's really not easy after losing the power of youth.
However, I once saw directly Roger Moore in Insa-dong. seoul.
He was just gorgeous and maybe never forget the impressions which I got that day.
Post a Comment