Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3rd Question : When you regard someone as an very attractive person, what do you think makes you feel so?

When Jasper, S4 tranee, said to me, "Voice makes me make a decision about all the things someone has.", it astonished me very much. Because I also think so, .... When I worked for a night duty at the first year of my teaching career, I got a call from a girl with a very sweet voice. Of course, she had a wrong number. At once I felt I had to continue talk with her for long long time. At that time I chatted with her for more than 2 hours. After that, the first dialogue was followed by 2 more phone calls and 2 direct meetings. .....

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Robert,
That is the question that we all want to have the answer for. I think that it's different for every person. For me, it's the way they express themselves verbally. Not the sound of their voice but the way they speak.

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
Your third question is really interesting to me. When I was young, good-looking men attracted me, but as I am getting older, intellectual men is attractive to me. I think voice is also important thing. But it is very difficult for me to say about the most attractive person in a word. Several things can make a man/a woman charming.

Anonymous said...

Hello Robert,
It's a tough question to answer in a word. Usually I like the person by the way of their speaking. Their appearances or voices don't influnce on their attractiveness. Their way of thinking and behavior are important to make them charming.

Donna said...

Like you, I was often attracted by the man's voice especially when I was younger. Looking back on my days, however, one thing that made me feel more attracted by someone was a small kindness they showed me or others without much care. Those little sweet behavior says hundred times loudly how attractive he or she is than their sweet voice.